ROOMS AND RATES
The Buccaneer Resort offers three types of rooms
From solo travelers to large families, we can accommodate groups of all sizes at our island hotel.
- Individual Cabanas—stay in your very own “hut” on the beach!
- Beachfront Bungalows—with private, screened-in patio!
- Two-Bedroom Suites—with open-air wraparound deck and hammock!
LOW SEASON: MAY 1 – OCTOBER 31
HIGH SEASON: NOVEMBER 1 – APRIL 30
10% PANAMA TAX ADDITIONAL AND RATES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY.
There is an extra charge of U.S.$20.00 a night plus tax for each additional guest over two in a room.
All of our rooms provide the following comforts:
- Check-in time 12:00 noon. Check-out time 11:00 am.
- Free breakfast coupons
- Private bathrooms with hot water and shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Daily maid service
- Towels daily, fresh bed linens every 3 days
- Outside freshwater shower to rinse off after swimming
- Book swap, playing cards and board games available
- Laundry service available on request ($8.00 a load, wash and dry)
U.S. $110.00 per day/High Season - rates are for 2 people. Add $20 per extra person
U.S. $100.00 per day/Low Season - rates are for 2 people. Add $20 per extra person
- We have five cabanas – Individual cabins are located throughout the beachfront property.
- Three cabanas have 1 queen-size bed; two have an additional single bed that can
accommodate up to 3 guests.
- Large rooms with bedroom and bathroom in the back, screened-in sitting area in the front.
U.S. $100.00 per day/High Season - rates are for 2 people. Add $20 per extra person
U.S. $85.00 per day/Low Season - rates are for 2 people. Add $20 per extra person..
- We have two bungalows – Located at beach level with private, screened-in patio and refrigerator, just steps from the Caribbean waterfront.
- Each bungalow has one bedroom with 1 queen-size bed and 1 single bed that can
accommodate up to 3 guests.
U.S. $115.00 per day/High Season - rates are for 2 people. Add $20 per extra person
U.S. $105.00 per day/Low Season - rates are for 2 people. Add $20 per extra person.
- We have two suites – Located on the second floor, each with an open-air balcony,
directly on the beach.
- Each suite has two bedrooms; one room with 1 queen-size bed;
one room with 2 single beds, which can accommodate up to 4 guests.
- Lounging furniture and hammock.
- Wet bar with refrigerator
- The Bedroom Suites have a dividing door on the balcony that can be opened up
to easily allow guests to pass through for larger parties that are renting both rooms.
We have one of the friendliest staffs in Bocas!
• We accept Visa and MasterCard. (The bank in Panama charges a 5% fee for using a credit card.) Please provide credit card number and expiration date in order to secure your reservation. Your card will not be charged until you arrive. You may choose to pay with cash upon your arrival if you wish. • Cancellation with full money back is possible with written notice (by email or fax) prior to 14 days. If cancellation is made 13 days or less before the reservation period, prepayment will only be refunded if management is able to rent the room(s) formerly reserved by the reservation. • If you arrive to Bocas on a morning flight and your room is not ready, we are happy to securely store your luggage while you stroll the beach or enjoy breakfast at our restaurant. Likewise, if you are departing Bocas on an afternoon flight we will store your luggage for you until you are ready to leave for the airport. • All rooms are non-smoking. You are welcome to smoke on outside patios and balconies. WE RECOMMEND YOU BRING SOME TYPE OF BUG REPELLENT AS WE ARE IN A TROPICAL RAIN-FORESTED REGION AND WE WANT YOU TO BE COMFORTABLE WHILE HIKING OR LAYING ON THE BEACH. NATURAL REPELLENT MADE WITH CITRONELLA AND COCONUT OIL IS SOLD IN OUR RESTAURANT. MOST PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM IN THE HOTEL ROOMS, HOWEVER, UPON REQUEST, WE ARE HAPPY TO PROVIDE BUG-REPELLING COILS FOR YOUR COMFORT IF NEEDED. WE ALSO RECOMMEND YOU BRING A SMALL FLASHLIGHT. ALTHOUGH THE BUCCANEER RESORT IS WELL LIT AT NIGHT, NOT ALL AREAS OF OUR SMALL ISLAND ARE WELL LIT. FLASHLIGHTS ALSO MAKE IT EASIER TO SEE THE INTERESTING VARIETY OF LAND CRABS THAT FORAGE ON THE BEACH FOR FOOD AT NIGHT. NO TOURIST AREA IN THE WORLD IS A STRANGER TO THEFT. WHENEVER YOU LEAVE YOUR ROOM, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CURTAINS ARE DRAWN AND YOUR WINDOWS ARE LOCKED. THE BUCCANEER RESORT HAS SECURITY GUARDS THAT PATROL THE PROPERTY THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT UNTIL SUNRISE. WHEN VISITING ANY BEACH IN BOCAS, ONLY BRING THE CASH THAT YOU NEED FOR THE DAY. NEVER LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL ITEMS UNATTENDED, AND IT IS NEVER NECESSARY TO CARRY YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOU. THE RESORT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. IF YOU HAVE A CONCERN ABOUT ANY VALUABLES, WE ARE HAPPY TO STORE THEM FOR YOU IN OUR HEAVY COMMERCIAL-GRADE SAFE. FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS WILL HELP YOU TO HAVE A WORRY-FREE VACATION IN OUR PARADISE ISLAND HOME.
WHERE EVERY ROOM IS ON THE BEACH
WITH A VIEW OF THE CARIBBEAN!
Isla Carenero, Bocas del Toro, Panama